You can reach out to us on any of the channels listed here: www.stashaway.sg/contact
You can do so via the following:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us all at +65 6958 1052 (Mon-Fri, 9 am-6 pm, except public holidays)
- Send us a Whatsapp at +65 9877 0801
- Send us a Facebook Message
Our response procedures are as follows:
Written acknowledgement to the complainant within 1 business day from the date of receipt of the complaint; The Client Experience agent that received the complaint will be considered as the Handling Officer (HO) of the case
Interim response to inform the complainant that the complaint is being reviewed. If a final response has not been sent within 15 business days after the date of receipt of the initial complaint; The HO will evaluate the severity of a complaint based on internal guidelines and conduct the necessary investigation. The investigation may require the involvement of other departments. A complaint, depending on the severity, may also be escalated to a senior Client Experience agent or the Head of Client Experience, a member of the senior management and/or the compliance team.
- Within 30 business days after the date of receipt of the complaint, the complainant should receive:
a final response; or
- a written response informing of the reasons for the delay, an indicative reasonable timeframe for a final response from the financial adviser, and the complainant’s right to refer the complaint to an approved dispute resolution scheme.
For further escalation, the complainant can approach the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre.