- How can StashAway help me with my financial plan?
- What is financial freedom?
- What is net worth?
- What’s the difference between my existing retirement portfolio and this financial planning tool?
- How does StashAway calculate the target amount required for me to achieve financial freedom?
- What are the rules and assumptions used in calculating my CPF projections?
- Why do we need to account for inflation in our financial planning?
- Why does StashAway assume that during financial freedom years, all assets will only grow at 4% p.a?
- What is inflation, and what inflation rate does StashAway use when calculating my projections?
- What does my money in “today’s value” mean? Why does StashAway use today’s value to compare my projected income and target income?